Android File Recovery APK
APK in Android stands for Application Package File and is the file format used to distribute and install application software and middleware onto Google’s Android OS. APK files can have any name needed, but it should end with the four characters, three letter extension and .apk. APK files are basically ZIP files formatted packages based on JAR file format, with .apk file extension. APK files have a size of 50 MB.
An APK archive file natively contains the following folders-
1) META-INF directory which contains other subfolders like-
2) Lib directory contains the compiled code which is specific to a software layer of a processor. This folder too splits into sub folders within it such as-
- armeabi: compiled code for arm based processor
- x86: compiled code for x86 processor
- mips: compiled code for MIPS processor
3) Res directory: contains the resources that are not compiled.
4) Android Manifest.xml: This folder describes the name, versions, access rights, library files for the application.
Adding APK file is a feature available when we upload our application using the Developer Console. While downloading, uploading or installing the application user must be aware of certain rules and limitations. If not followed properly this may lead to severe loss or corruption of files along with priceless photos. It becomes very tough to undelete images on Android based gadgets.
Let us take a scenario into consideration where the user uploads some file expansion using the Developer Console. After installing the APK file, user attempts to upload his expansion files but repeatedly fails. The reason behind such abnormality is file size. It must be noted that no file expansion to be uploaded can cross the file size limit of 2GB and user must have acquired application from Google Play. Unless and until it’s done, one cannot download any feature using the Google Play. Are you stuck with repeated attempt to upload file expansion? If so then hit the download button to sort out the problem. Using this Android file recovery APK one can easily recover lost photos android efficiently.
Scenarios where Android file recovery apk proves to be useful:
- Expired URL- When performing download from within the APK application, the URL which Google Play provides is unique for every downloadable file and each expires shortly after they are being provided. So if user delays the duration to download or upload a file there is a chance of failure of .apk files in our Android devices.
- Faulty upload method- Sometimes user being unknown of the uploading process attempts to upload files by modifying the expansion files only. This can too severely damage the files to be uploaded.
- Obb/ directory- User should never save any file into the obb/ directory, this might make some changes to our file type and as a result they may become inaccessible.
- Accidental deletion of .obb expansion file- Accidentally deleting or renaming the .obb expansion file unless we upload some files may cause Google Play to repeatedly download the file and this may create confusion for user on which file to be uploaded.
Wonderful features of Android file recovery APK:
- Android file recovery APK application makes use of file signature search to identify and rescue photos and files that are deleted or lost based on their file type.
- This application even empowers you to recover photos after factory reset in Android phone.
- In addition, it also let us retrieve pictures, music, video, audio files from XD card, CF card, MMC, SD card on different versions of Windows like Windows XP, 2003, 2007 and even 2008.
- If you are Overwhelmed; how to retrieve deleted photos from htc One X, this APK file recovery is the finest toolkit which also recovers the photos from Samsang Galaxy S3, Motorola, LG Nexus, Sony and other Android based SmartPhones.
- Other than restoring deleted and lost files and folders from memory card Android data recovery APK can restore back corrupted files onto our electronic devices.
- If you are thinking how to recover deleted photos from lg phone: Android data recovery APK is excellent software to recover deleted pictures from LG phone that are powered by Android platform.
- You can easily recover photos from android phone memory in an effective manner with the help of this utility.
Installation Steps for Android file recovery apk utility:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your computer by external USB cable or data cable and let the phone get detected on your computer. Download and install free demo version of Android data recovery APK Software. After the software is launched, select "RECOVER DELETED FILES" from the main window, depending on the type of photo deletion to perform APK file recovery.
Step 2: Select the Android device from where you want to recover files in the second screen and hit the next button. In the following window, you need to select the file type that you want to restore. After selecting the particular file type, software starts the thorough scanning process.
Step 3: You can view recovered file in “FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW”.