Retrieve Files from Damaged Micro SD Card
These days’ people are gadget freak. They make use of cameras, iPods, Video games, etc. But apart from using all the devices individually they opt to go with the cell phone which comes embedded with camera, songs, video games and more. Additionally, cell phones operate on different OS such as Windows, iOS, Blackberry, Android and various other OS. Among these most of the users choose Android phones because of its extravagant features and high end reliability. For every cell phone user mobile data storage is not sufficient so usage of memory card comes in handy. Memory cards like Micro SD card, SD card, SDHC card, MMC card, etc. can be used in cell phones. Most of us make use of Micro SD card as it has many magnificent features. But we can’t totally rely on this Micro SD Card because it might get damaged due to improper usage and as a result all the stored files become inaccessible. However, to overcome this problem, you can make use of Android Photo Recovery Tool which helps you to recover files from damaged Micro SD card. There are many brands of phones which use Android as OS like LG, Samsung, HTC, and various other brands. This software comes in handy not only to retrieve files from damaged Micro SD card but also helps you to recover pictures from Android phones if you have by mistakenly clicked on “Format” button or due to other reasons like virus attack, files system corruption, etc. which leads to loss of pictures. For further details regarding recovering of lost pictures, just go through the following link: http://www.android-photo-recovery.net/recover-lost.html.
Reasons behind Damage of Micro SD Card:
- Virus Attack: When you connect Micro SD card to a virus infected system then the virus might enter into your Micro SD card and end up causing damage to the memory card’s file system. Due to this all the files present in Micro SD card becomes inaccessible. But, do not worry as Android photo recovery tool will help you to recover files from damaged Micro SD card without any difficulty.
- Interruption during File Transfer: Sudden Power failure while Micro SD card is being connected to the system for data transfer, abrupt removal of Micro SD card from cell phone while processing. These errors might damage Micro SD card. Anyways now it is easy to retrieve files from damaged micro SD card with the help of Android photo recovery tool.
- System Crash: Whenever we transfer files from Micro SD card to system and if there is sudden system crash then it might damage the connected Micro SD Card. If you want to perform damaged Micro SD card file recovery, then Android picture recovery tool might help you.
- Formatting: When you format micro SD card without any precise reason again and again, then this situation might end up resulting in damage of your Micro SD card. But do not worry as Android picture recovery helps you in damaged micro SD card file recovery and recovering all files back.
Simple precautionary measures:
- Always remove the connected Micro SD card with proper exit procedure.
- Do not use Micro SD card on different OS frequently.
- Do not connect Micro SD card to any virus infected system.
Why Android picture recovery Tool:
- It efficiently helps to restore files from damaged micro SD card without any difficulty.
- This powerful photo recovery tool efficiently helps to recover files from damaged Micro SD card used in various android cell phones like Samsung, LG and others brands of Android.
- Android picture recovery not only helps to recover files from damaged Micro SD card but also supports recovery of files from other memory cards such as CF card, SDXC, MMC, xD, etc.
- It also supports recovery of files from damaged Micro SD card which is used in different versions of Android OS devices like Jelly Bean, ICS, etc.
Steps to retrieve files from damaged Micro SD card:
Step 1: Download and install the tool. After that launch it and from the main screen select “Recover Drives” option to get back files from damaged Micro SD card.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: In the next step, choose “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” to recover files from Damaged Micro SD card.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: Next, select the connected Micro SD card and press on “Next” button.
Figure 3: Select Micro SD Card
Step 4: As soon you click on next, the tool starts damaged micro SD card file recovery process and once it is done, you can view the files using “Preview” option.
Figure 4: Preview Restored Data