How to Recover Photos from Nexus 4?
"I have accidentally deleted some precious photos from my Nexus 4 android Smartphone and tried different tools to recover them, unfortunately none of them worked. I didn't understand whether the software didn't recognize my Nexus 4 phone or the program itself did not work. Is there any powerful tool which can recover my deleted photos? I really want to recover those photos as they're very important to me. Can anyone help me on how to recover photos from Nexus 4 Smartphone?"
Now-a-days almost 90% of Nexus Smartphone users face data loss issues as stated above. Even though after having many advanced features, Nexus Smartphones are not free problems like data loss. The main problem with these phones is that any false operation will result in complete data loss. If you are stuck in this situation and looking for a way to recover photos from Nexus 4 Smartphone, make use of Android photo recovery application. Using this tool one can easily recover deleted and lost photo files from your Nexus 4 cell phone. To investigate more refer this link:http://www.android-photo-recovery.net/
The first thing which you need to do after encountering such data loss situation is immediately stop using your Nexus 4 Smartphone for saving or storing any new data. This point is really important because adding new files to your Nexus device will result in overwriting of the removed files and reduces chances of photo recovery.
Common scenarios in which you might lose photos from Nexus 4 Device:
- Format: Formatting is one of the main reason for file loss from Android Smartphone which may be due to accidental format or because of format error
- Transfer error: Files from Samsung Google Nexus goes missing if there is any interruption while transferring files from your Samsung Smartphone to computer or vice versa
- Malware attack: Virus / malware infection on your Google mobile phones leads to corruption and eventually result in file loss
- Other reasons: They include sudden power failure while syncing files, hardware failure, application malfunction, performing reset operation and many more
Android photo recovery is the finest and reliable recovery tool to retrieve photos from Nexus Smartphone. The tool performs rigorous scanning of your Android mobile phone to recover all the missing or deleted photo files. Apart from photo file this application even facilitates you to recover videos, music, applications (.apk) and document files from it. If you want to recover apk files from Android Smartphone then go for this application.
Additional features of Android photo recovery tool:
- Supports recovery of lost or deleted photo files from all popular brands of Android phones like Sony, LG, Acer, Micromax, HTC, Dell and many more
- It has the ability to retrieve data from both internal and external storage memory of Smartphone
- Provides an option to preview the recoverable photo files, which helps user in choosing the correct file before rescuing them
- It is a capable enough to recover lost photos from iMac and other Mac OS X based devices that too within a very short span of time.
- Regularly backup your Nexus 4 smartphone data to any external storage device like portable hard disk, CDs or DVDs
- Avoid interruption while transferring or copying files from your Nexus cell phone
- Install a powerful antivirus program onto your computer to remove malwares / viruses
Steps to Recover Photos from Nexus 4:
Step A: Download and install the trial version of Android Photo Recovery tool on your system and launch it. Then connect your Nexus 4 to the system and From the Main Screen of the tool select either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” from the main window to perform photo recovery from Nexus 4 Smartphone as shown in Figure 1.
Figure1: Main Screen
Step B: The software starts detecting for the connected Nexus 4 Smartphone memory card.
Figure 2: Android Connection Screen
Step C: From this screen, you have to choose memory card to get back photos from Nexus 4.
Figure3: Choose Nexus 4 Memory Card
Step D: After the selection of Nexus 4 memory card software starts scanning and once the recovery process is over you can view recovered photo files as shown in the figure 4.
Figure4: Preview Restored Photos